Welcome! My name is Jeanne Grunert, and I’m a senior marketing executive and client strategy expert with over 30 years of experience.
I help your agency or creative services department improve client strategies and manage peak workflows through outsourced strategic client management, brand development, communications, and content marketing strategies.
I solve marketing challenges, develop brands and strategies, manage people and processes within the marketing
Curious? Read testimonial letters from marketing agency executives I’ve worked with. Talk to me personally – I’m available for a free consultation about your needs Monday through Friday, hours flexible and by appointment.
Marketing Writer Jeanne Grunert
Warm, professional, compassionate, focused…these are all words my colleagues use to describe my work style. I’m originally from the New York City area where I led marketing strategy and branding for groups at The McGraw-Hill Companies, The College Board, Teachers College Columbia University, and companies in the financial services, publishing, and retail sectors.
Since 2007, I’ve worked as an independent contractor helping companies and agencies worldwide achieve their branding and communications goals.
Recent successes include:
- Brand research and development for a global sales company. The company launched in 2017 and achieved $16 million in revenues and blistering growth.
- Leading Client Strategy for a global marketing agency based in Hong Kong. I managed clients in Hong Kong, London, and Dublin, and worked with teams throughout Asia and the United States to achieve our client’s product launch on time and on budget.
- Developing and teaching an all-day SEO seminar for a major publishing firm. I led a full day workshop for 40 managers who were responsible for digital marketing but had little experience with search engine optimization. By the end of the contract, all of the managers had boosted their respective site’s web presence and achieved their goals.
Senior Client Strategy Professional for Marketing Departments and Agencies
I work on a monthly retainer basis or a per-project basis for smaller projects and use virtual technology, such as good old-fashioned email, phone calls, Skype, Slack, and a plethora of other tools to fit seamlessly into your marketing agency, marketing department, or creative services department.
My education includes a Master of Science degree from New York University in Direct and Interactive Marketing, a Master of Arts degree from the City University of New York, and advanced certification in Adult Education, Pre-MBA Fundamentals, and Retail Management.
I am the grateful recipient of the Lester Wunderman Award of Excellence in Direct Marketing and the New York University Award of Excellence in Marketing Leadership.
Services for Agencies & Companies
The “Seven Oaks” of Seven Oaks Consulting
- Client strategy and account management
- Product and brand research and development
- Brand development
- Communication strategies and plans
- Content marketing strategies and plans
- SEO writing and content writing
- Marketing department leadership
- Making Virtual Teams Work
- Three Leadership Qualities
- Stopping Workplace Gossip
- Leadership Styles: No, It’s Not Okay to Yell at People
- Reinvigorating Retail through Pop Up Stores
Grunert Family Holdings, Inc. DBA Seven Oaks Consulting 1220 Hixburg Road Prospect, VA 23960