Marketing writer Jeanne Grunert is a former marketing director who turned her talents for direct and digital marketing to the world of freelance writing. She provides exceptional writing, editing, and marketing consulting services to companies worldwide.
Seven Oaks Consulting, Jeanne’s content marketing agency, was founded in 2007 to offer the insights of a marketing director with the expertise of a creative copywriter. Every project we complete for our clients provides thoughtfully written, well-researched copy that achieves or exceeds our clients’ goals.
Why Choose Marketing Writer Jeanne Grunert?
- Over 1,000 successfully completed projects for clients worldwide.
- Over 20 years of experience as both a writer and a marketing director.
- Published book author, magazine columnist, and noted content marketing expert.
- Direct senior-level management experience in the education, publishing, financial services, and retail industries.
- Extensive experience in e-commerce, health and wellness, nonprofit organizations, and startups.
What Clients Say
“The best marketing materials in our company’s history.”
“All I can say is…WOW. These are the best marketing materials we’ve ever had for a product launch in our company’s history. You rock.” – Lisa W., Senior Marketing Director, Global Technology Company
“I so appreciate the quality content you create for our clients, Jeanne! You keep things creative, yet focused and we rarely have to make any changes. Great job!!!!” – Karen McNeill, Sr. Marketing Consultant, National Marketing Services (Technology)
“A versatile writer …”
“Jeanne is a thorough, detail-oriented writer. Not only does she perform research with an experienced eye and attention to detail, but she also knows how to put personality into her writing. No matter how sensitive or complex the subject matter, she finds a way to make her content accurate, engaging and sophisticated. She’s a versatile writer who knows how to clearly communicate, work independently and meet consistent deadlines which is an immense contribution to any writing team.” – Emily Arcuri, Web Content Manager. (Marketing Agency)