Are you looking for a senior marketing manager for full time, part time, or consulting work? I invite you to contact me today.
I’m a results-driven client strategist who excels at building long-term relationships. I’m known worldwide for my warm, professional leadership style and ‘get it done’ attitude. My expertise includes digital and interactive marketing, SEO and SEM, brand development, and marketing and communications strategies.
I provide the following services:
- Serve as primary marketing liaison to agency clients or within a company.
- Develop and unify brand story and tone; ensure all writers carry voice, tone, and story through their materials
- Collaborate closely with Creative Design and other groups to ensure co-creation of successful, customer-centric marketing strategies, effective marketing program/campaign execution, and sharing of learnings and insights.
- Prepare strategic marketing campaigns
- Develop and launch new brand initiatives
- Manage teams to achieve marketing goals
- Monitor and manage budgets and ROI of marketing campaigns
- Develop PR campaigns, communications campaigns, and content marketing strategies
Curious? Read testimonial letters from marketing agency executives I’ve worked with. Talk to me personally – I’m available for a free consultation about your needs Monday through Friday, hours flexible and by appointment.
Marketing Writer Jeanne Grunert
Warm, professional, compassionate, focused, fun…these are all words my colleagues use to describe my work style. I’m originally from the New York City area where I led marketing strategy and branding for groups at The McGraw-Hill Companies, The College Board, Teachers College Columbia University, and companies in the financial services, publishing, and retail sectors.
Recent successes include:
- Brand research and development for a global sales company. The company launched in 2017 and achieved $16 million in revenues and blistering growth.
- Leading Client Strategy for a global marketing agency based in Hong Kong. I managed clients in Hong Kong, London, and Dublin, and worked with teams throughout Asia and the United States to achieve our client’s product launch on time and on budget.
- Developing and teaching an all-day SEO seminar for a major publishing firm. I led a full day workshop for 40 managers who were responsible for digital marketing but had little experience with search engine optimization. By the end of the contract, all of the managers had boosted their respective site’s web presence and achieved their goals.
Senior Client Strategy Professional for Marketing Departments and Agencies
I am available for full time work or as a consultant on a monthly retainer basis or a per-project basis for smaller projects and use virtual technology, such as good old-fashioned email, phone calls, Skype, Slack, and a plethora of other tools to fit seamlessly into your marketing agency, marketing department, or creative services department.
My education includes a Master of Science degree from New York University in Direct and Interactive Marketing, a Master of Arts degree from the City University of New York, and advanced certification in Adult Education, Pre-MBA Fundamentals, and Retail Management.
I am the recipient of the Lester Wunderman Award of Excellence in Direct Marketing and the New York University Award of Excellence in Marketing Leadership.
Grunert Family Holdings, Inc. DBA Seven Oaks Consulting 1220 Hixburg Road Prospect, VA 23960