My gardening books include Plan and Build a Raised Bed Vegetable Garden, a popular title on Amazon.
Have you ever wanted to grow vegetables at home, but thought that the soil in your yard was too rocky or bad to grow them? With a raised bed vegetable garden, you can grow delicious, healthy veggie right in your yard.
Clearly written by a gardener with a passion for growing seasonal fresh food as simply as possible, I find Plan and Build a Raised Bed Vegetable Garden to be an informative guide for gardeners of all abilities. – Mrs. Jackson, Amazon Review
This book will teach you:
- How to plan a raised bed vegetable garden
- Garden location and other factors to build a successful garden
- How to build raised beds from lumber
- Selecting lumber and materials for your garden
- Planning pathways
- Soil quality and considerations
- Transforming beds into mini greenhouses
At just $7.99 for the paperback and $3.99 ebook, this is your guide to starting a terrific garden.
This is such a well-written and helpful little gardening book. In it, Jeanne offers a multitude of ideas and tips for creating the best raised bed garden! I can’t wait for spring! – Karen, Amazon Customer Review