Client Relationship and Loyalty Building
Less Work, Lower Costs, More Profits
Have you ever wondered how upscale brands earn the undying loyalty of their customers? Or how companies like Amazon, Chewy.com and others build such high customer retention rates that they have become a household name?
Client relationship management is not synonymous with a computer CRM system
Great marketing is not about building funnels, squeeze pages, or trickery.
Great marketing is about people.
Relationships. Values. Commitment.
It’s about who you are and what you stand for in a world crowded with noise.
When you get this right – and believe me, you can get it right – you’ll see amazing things happen.
- MARKETING COSTS decrease because you’re on longer pouring money into expensive, unproductive sales funnels, advertising and other gimmicks that may work in the short term but never work over the long haul.
- PROFITS increase because your good customers know, like and trust you to deliver on your promises. They order more. They tell their friends what a great company you are to do business with and then their friends order from you.
Are you getting the picture? This is customer retention, customer loyalty, client retention marketing.
It’s about building long-term relationships, sustaining value, and enduring worth in the eyes of the customer.
Here’s what I do to help you achieve this goal:
- I analyze your current sales and marketing data to find patterns and gaps.
- I create and build a client retention strategy which may include shifts in product, price, place or promotion to help you close those gaps.
- I train, teach, and mentor your managers into new mindsets and habits to improve client relationships.
- I provide guidance on how to incorporate this mindset throughout your company.
- I monitor your company’s data to support whether or not we were successful improving your customer retention metrics.
If improving customer retention and relationships sounds wonderful…lowering complaints, returns, and costs…then let’s talk.
Complete my contact form and schedule a free 15-minute consultation.
Marketing Coaching, Consulting, Teaching
Jeanne is a New York State certified Adult Educator (someone trained to teach adult learners). She has taught seminars at New York University, Macmillan publishing, and numerous adult education programs nation wide.
- Custom, full-day or half-day marketing training seminars focused on SEO, client relationship building, retention and loyalty strategies
- Custom online learning programs on a wide range of marketing and communications topics
- Self-paced, self-guided courses (coming soon via Podia).
- Books and e-books on marketing and business topics
“Jeanne is a consummate professional who is skilled at corporate training. She delivered a one-day seminar that our marketing managers are still talking about! Jeanne is indeed a direct marketing expert, as well as very knowledgeable about the education industry”. – JimiBeth Myers, Macmillan Publishing
Free 15-Minute Consultation
Make an appointment for a free 15-minute consultation. No obligation.