Run My Marketing for Me, Virtual VP!
Are you sick of guessing how to promote your business? Tired of marketing materials that don’t do your company or products justice? Need a marketing plan to get you to your goals?
Stop wishing, guessing and hoping! Hire a virtual Marketing VP for less than the cost of hiring a receptionist.
As your new Virtual Marketing Vice President, I will meet (virtually) with you and your team to understand your business, its unique challenges, opportunities and more. I take my time to understand which marketing tactics and strategies you’ve tried so far, what’s worked, and what’s not.
Based on what I learn, I create a full marketing plan that outlines not just how we get things done but what and why. Then, I roll up my sleeves and help you execute the plan for success.
I also provide management, training, mentoring and leadership for your team assigned to marketing tasks. If you don’t have a team, I can build a virtual freelance team just for you and manage them. It’s turnkey marketing with quantifiable, measurable results.
Jeanne has the real-world experience and expertise necessary for you to objectively look at your business, come up with reasonable solutions to anything that may be keeping you from reaching your true potential, and then HELP YOU TO IMPLEMENT A GAME PLAN TO MOVE PAST THOSE BARRIERS! Thanks for everything Jeanne!” – Jeff Sekerak, superiorbodyhealth.com (Virtual VP Client)
Speaking of results, my Virtual VP services have:
- Led Client Strategy for a global marketing agency based in Hong Kong
- Provided training and support for managers at a major publishing house
- Developed and launched new marketing materials for a household-name nonprofit
- Supported a local photographer in launching her dream business shooting destination weddings – and achieving 50% profit increases in ONE YEAR!
All I can say is…WOW. These are the best marketing materials we’ve ever had for a product launch in our company’s history. You rock.” – Lisa W., Senior Marketing Director, Technology Industry. (Virtual VP Client)
How the Virtual VP Works
A monthly commitment of $5,000+ with a minimum six-month agreement is required. This service is often a good supplement to existing corporate marketing departments who need experienced help without hiring additional people.
The Virtual VP experience includes:
- Virtual meetings to get to know your team, goals, and challenges.
- Review of all your existing marketing materials, strategies, and plans
- Market research to understand your industry, company, and competitors
- Brand positioning strategy
- A marketing plan with an action-focused tactical section, recommendations for automation tools and more
- Monitoring and reporting on metrics
- Leading your staff (if any) or working with virtual teams to create needed marketing materials
- Training, coaching, and mentoring
I only accept two clients, maximum, at any time for the Virtual VP service.