Writer for Hire
Freelance writing, Marketing writer, Ghostwriting, Content writer, Editorial management
When every word counts, hire an experienced marketing writer. I have over 20 years of experience writing advertising, sales, marketing, and public relations copy for companies worldwide. I provide ghostwriting (writing published under YOUR name) as well bylined articles. I can also manage your entire editorial calendar, including content marketing and blogging.
Large companies and marketing agencies hire me regularly knowing that I have the knowledge, skills, and experience as a marketing writer to produce high quality, professional caliber work. Small business owners have peace of mind that their projects are in good hands and their precious money well spent with an experienced marketing writer.
Jeanne is a thorough, detail-oriented writer. Not only does she perform research with an experienced eye and attention to detail, but she also knows how to put personality into her writing. No matter how sensitive or complex the subject matter, she finds a way to make her content accurate, engaging and sophisticated. She’s a versatile writer who knows how to clearly communicate, work independently and meet consistent deadlines which is an immense contribution to any writing team. – Emily Arcuri, Web Content Manager
Would you like to discuss your project?
- Contact me today.
- Read samples of my work.
- Review what others have written about my work for their companies.
- Get to know me through LinkedIn.
Writing Services from Marketing Writer Jeanne Grunert
- Microblog posts and articles are short-form content that makes great quick posts, Tumblr posts, social media posts, or brief articles.
- Regular blog posts and articles develop your ideas your way with insightful, well-researched writing with finished articles around 500-1000 words and submitted to you by your deadline via Microsoft Word or Google Document.
- Long-form content is an area I love and includes lengthy guides, insightful content marketing projects, and longer e-book length projects. Anything over 1,000 words is considered long form and requires detailed research, planning and follow through.
- White papers for technical, business, marketing, ICO/ITO and blockchain projects are another favorite content area. If you’re launching an ICO, hire a born storyteller with a gift for research to write that all-important paper.
- Website writing includes search engine optimized (SEO) web page copy and landing pages.
- Sales and marketing brochures, presentations, and video script writing helps you tell your story as you sell products or services.