Smart Marketing Begins with a Marketing Audit
A marketing audit offers both insight and action to small business owners seeking a cost-effective way to improve their marketing results. Businesses who complete regular marketing audits find they save money by receiving expert insight into their current marketing activities, website, and online presence.
Our marketing audits offer more than feedback on your current marketing programs. You’ll receive a mini-marketing plan with follow up coaching by phone and email so you can confidently guide the marketing activities for your small business by yourself. You’ll also receive discounts on our books and classes so you can learn at your own pace any additional skills you need to promote your small business and handle your own marketing activities.
Who is a website, blog, or marketing audit for?
- Small business owners who have been DIY-ing their marketing and want an expert opinion
- Entrepreneurs who know they can grow their audience – if they could only figure out how
- Bloggers and site owners who want to know how to improve their search engine optimization
- Anyone who owns a web property and wants more traffic, more leads and sales.
What does an audit include?
- A personal 1-hour phone call to review your business marketing activities and goals.
- Comprehensive expert review of your current marketing tactics including a website review, social media review, keyword suggestions, online reputation review, and more.
- A detailed, written report with our findings and recommended next steps.
- Personal 1-hour phone follow up to review your audit findings and coach you through next steps.
- Free email-based support for 3 months after the audit to answer any questions you may have about your marketing plan.
Contact us today. Schedule an audit by calling at (434) 5746-6253.